Wednesday 10 April 2013

The WILD WOMAN connection


This wonderful photograph captures the Wild Feminine of a fabulous dancer, inscribed by the
marvellous Isadora.              

Doesn't it touch you...deeply?

Somewhere below your "good girl,” serving self. 

Somewhere where you can have your cake and eat it too.

Somewhere where your passion lies.  

Somewhere where your own Wild Woman resides. 

Or have you lost your connection to your WILD WOMAN?


Aboriginal women have always been in touch with theirs, because of their connection to nature, the earth, the  moon, the stars and each other. Never alone, they dance, hunt, sing and dance together - authentically wild.
 
But for European women their connection to the wild woman had to go underground when the Goddess cultures declined. To be ‘wild’ was considered dangerous and ‘out of control.’

But fortunately for us she has never died. She appears when women give birth, protect their young or  live in a household together, all bleeding at the same time. Totally alive, the wild woman is powerful, strong, and revered by ancient women’s business. 

RE-DISCOVER her, RE-CONNECT with her and INTEGRATE her into your daily life, at my desert retreats.

Supported by the ancient witness of Uluru she will return to you and put a spring in your step, a sparkle in your eye and a song in your heart.

Join me this Sept 9-13 at ULURU in the heart of Australia. 

Meanwhile try chanting this to the first star you see tonight

                       "I wish I may, I wish I might,
                         make a wish on you this night.
                         I call upon your eyes to see
                         the wild woman who lives in me.
                         I promise you with all my might
                         That I will set her free this night."    
                                                                                  p149 FINDING ARTEMISIA: 
                                                            A JOURNEY INTO ANCIENT WOMEN'S BUSINESS

No comments:

Post a Comment